ISA member benefits?
written by Matias Collins on March 7 of 2006 and read by 7106
|print share via|
Being an ISA member helps to mantain the class organization who cares about the One Design of the Soling boat and controls the event rules keeping fair each event worldwide to any other outcoming sailor. Class rules are also mantained together with ISAF, institution that ISA is member.
ISA also works to keep integrated all the Soling community.
And in the very last time ISA is also working in order to provide sailors who owns or sails old boats tools so they can develop their boats to improve their performance.(It is already proved that an old Soling can be fast as a new one and provide the owner and his crew with great satisfaction with a cost x benefit factor much lower than aquiring a super boat.)
Besides this each ISA member receives as direct benefit the following:
-The current Soling Sailing a 36 page of high quality 120 grs., 4x4 color, magazine with regatta reports, technical articles, pictures, etc.
-The web access to the following :
* Access to technical articles
* Access to vote in the current Poll
* Access to post a comment in a Technical article OR in a individual sailor's column.
* Access to post an ad into the market including a picture.
* Allows the sailor to appear in the ISA worldwide ranking(i.e only if sailor sailed a ranked event)
- The authorization to sail ISA ranked events worldwide.
Future features will be developed in the future.
print share via Whatsapp e-mail