The morning initially had fog, and no wind, 0945 the APwas upand the ISA took the local advanced knowledge tostartis Annual Committee Meeting.
The one went smoothly and ended at 1230. But while sailors were waiting a small shower arrived and made everyone enter the bar. 15 minutes later the sun was again in place, but no wind.
The PRO waited until 1500 when he callled the day off expecting better conditions for tomorrow.
Tomorrow start is acheduled for 1100hs and if possible three races will be completed.
Amendment nro 5 was posted at :
Amendment nr4 was posted at:
Article wrote by Matias Collins